Friday, June 24, 2016

Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2016 -- Great start

Yesterday I was attending Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2016. It's very exciting to see the community there with international participants from different part of the world and to see IBM and Microsoft's representatives there. Click the above link to learn more about the schedule and the topics.
 
I used to be very embarrass using Window OS in a open source community and it's great to see Microsoft move to the open source direction as well.


As in other conferences, the informational is high. I really appreciate the conferences as open source community seem have altruistic mentality and friendly atmosphere. I see a lot of young people and very energetic community of innovative mind. I love it and glad to be part of it.

I hope to connect more like-minded people in the community for partnership in GOSP4EL. I certainly would appreciate your networking and prayer.

No comments :