Friday, October 19, 2018

Hong Kong Indigitous Resume Today

There was an indigitous Hakathon about four years ago, i.e. 2014. Today there is a another new start. The one in 2014 was conducted in English and Mandarin. This year the Hack-Hong Kong indigitous is conducted in Cantonese. Quite likely the only Cantonese indigitous in indigtious's history. However, this is only one day event, while other cities may last longer. I tried to have one last year, end up as my solo inidigitous. I have been working on three projects, I may try to work a bit more in two projects: ABCD and GOSP4EL

https://indigitous.org/projects/abcd-chinese-dialects/

https://indigitous.org/projects/gosp4el-global-open-source-projects-evangelical-laities/

I consider writing this blog as part of the GOSP4EL.

I learned a few tools to connect people and help with projects:

Kingdom Builder Slack Group:
kbmm.slack.com

Trello.com for collaboration

Mentimeter.com for realtime voting

As usual, I am looking for freebie resources.


Thank you for all those who made this indigitous happen. I am glad that the younger generation is taking the lead. We are not perfect, we made mistake and that is the way we learned. Indigitous is about engaging the digital generation with digital means for outreaching the whole world with good news and be better stewards of technology. Please share your thought, share our vision and participate.



                                                                                          

No comments :