Friday, August 25, 2017

Outcomes of GOSP4EL_HK#5&6 - Devotional improvement and Notes on Ephesian Study as a 30Days Hustle project

This is the outcome of GOSP4EL projects partner with Chung On Baptist Church in Hong Kong
I shared in two Saturday sessions on July 8 and July 22 2017. One of the goals of the session is to make the materials of those sessions available as open source.
The first session focus on training issues and value/principle of training, especially based on sth. developed by Jane Vella's "Learning by listening" or Learning that last principle. The ended up with 8 questions/issues that we can follow and develop?
The second session followed up one of the questions and focus in Personal Mission Statement and How can we make a difference before and after training.
I gave the participants two assignments, 1. draft a personal mission statement. 2. 30 days of Hustle for some positive change of improvement
They can choose one of the above.
Please pray for the participants and myself that we can achieve the assignment and make a difference for God before and after our interactions and the process of hustle.
I suggested two articles:
One is about how to draft a personal mission statement.
Another is about how to achieve one change, e.g. reduce weight, better devotion habit, etc. in "30 days of Hustle" by Jon Acuff.
As the facilitator, I think I better facilitate by examples.
  1. PMS - personal mission statement I have shared with the participants my personal life management plan, including my core value and my mission statement. I am going to revised/updated my LMP in next 30 days.
  2. 30DayHustle -- I would like to improve my devotional life/prayer/study the book of Ephesians in depth.
Thus, I will have some kind of blog in next 30 days or in September 2017 following the 30 days hustle template. Please pray for me and walk through this journey with me.

Another outcome of GOSP4EL_HK#5&6 is the generous gift from Chung On Baptist gift, which can be use for the support of the coming GOSP4EL_HK Hackathon event Oct 20-22,2017. We are also very thankful for Wycliffe Hong Kong sponsoring the venue in this event.

No comments :