Friday, March 2, 2018

Project 2025: Stop procrastinate and think/do/pray for 25 things every day to achieve the goal of Bible Translation Vision 2025

I have a very long todo list, one of the the items is to put two blog in GOSP4EL blog every month. I'm sorry that I procrastinate a lot. And I try to make it up and make 6 post this month in March. This will be my 30 Day project of this month.
Yesterday, I thought about a project25 which I learned in Leadership Matter Courses. It is about to think about 25 reasons that you love your love one. I was thinking to implement this as my love to the Triune God. What is His Crazy Love to me? I just wonder how can I response to God with my experience and passion about Bible Translation in past twenty some years.  Thus, I started a list of  project 25 for a list of achieving Vision 2025 and beyond, which is to start Bible translation for those language group who have one, but don't have one yet. One of the simple thing is to start a github project for the language that need it. (I got a Pro-git free ebook from Amazon, yesterday)

Here is the list of my project 25, what is yours?

How can we response to God's Crazy love?

Crazy Love Project25 for V2025B  -- implementation
1. Set up a github projects for all the data about 1000+ bibleless languages, learning what are these languages.
2. Ask all people, especially Bible Translator practitioners and partners started their project 25
3. Set up a website call projects25 for V2025
4. connect the leadership of BT NGO, e.g. John Walter
5. sector the the languages for marketing purpose and make use of the marketing strategy to get the task done
6. develop the algorithm -- to achieve the Goals, the process chart, what options
7. identity the bottle neck -- obstacles, what are the obstacle, how can we tackle them
8. research about existing situation project 2025, how many languages
9. start one virtual project for one language, once every week.
10. projects -- how can I get a list of all the languages that still need
11. Vision 2025 for whole bible -- existing bible.
12. engaging untraditional human resources
13. connect the tip of the entity and Christian NGO
14. What do we learn from the history
15. what are the current projects that I can help to improve
16. What people/teams that I can coach/engage for the long term impact
17. How can we make good use of the snowball effect and think about 2025
18. Put a time frame,
19. What are the factors, being stuck. Too many meeting, talking and not many actions?
20. about 2500 days or 356 weeks from now, make a counter and alert the urgency
21. Start a FB group
22. Start a Tweeter
23. Writing a blog(That's what I am doing now)
24. identify what are the projects
25. Every day, Every week or every month Think about 25 ways or ideas that I can help and ask other to do so.
26. pray and ask other to pray.
27. Start a Trello board
28. Read the Vision2025 missional document in June 2016

You may think that I am crazy.  What I can only offer is 2 fish and 5 loaves? May the Lord accept my offering and make it plentiful to feed the 5 thousands langues groups.

No comments :