Friday, March 30, 2018

What questions that we should be afraid to ask ....

I have been coaching informally many years and intensively developed as professional coaching recently. One key element of coaching is about ask good questions. As coach and senior consultants, I keep asking myself, If "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"  Jeremiah 17:9

How can I know that I am not deceiving myself?

Last week I also came across the message from a devotional speaker Jeremiah 33:3,   ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Then, I came across a question of "What questions that you are afraid to ask .... "

This is an very interesting and inspiring question:

1. Pragmatic issues, what is the subject(argument) of the questions? Try using different pronouns? Whom and I asking this questions? If I am asking you about what question that you afraid to ask ... Why would you answer my question?

2. What are the subject matter? What are our concerns?

3. What are the cause/source of fear? What are we afraid of?

4. Why are we afraid of what?

One question that I think we should be afraid of to ask is:

How can I .... with the name of Bible Translation/Ministry .... YHWH in order to whatever apart from God's purpose in my life?

There is no fear in Love/God. The great commandment summarized the ten commandment.

Love God(people) with truth and not idolatry/selfishness. Serve with a regular break/rest.

I'll consider general purpose of Christian's life is to trust and obey, and be example of how we following God/Christ instruction to and until the end of the world.

I fear that I can ask the right question and have all the answers in my mind, but not my word and deed with my deceiving heart.

Dear Father, Have mercy on me!



No comments :