Monday, May 2, 2016

Calling to come close to God for next 50 days -- Day 1

On the 2nd day of the fifth month of fifty one year since I was born, in the evening I was walking with Loretta at the court yard of our residential areas. I found there was an urge for me to come closer to God in next fifty days, until my family going back to Hong Kong on Jun 22nd as planned.
This year will be a special year of my family, as my son will graduated from high school and leave the family for his studying in a university in Hong Kong.

Since my last half-marathon, I have been gaining weight and gaining more spiritual fat. I think it is time to focusing on God the Father, focusing on Jesus, focusing on the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I hope in the coming 50 days besides my routine, responsibility of work and family, I spend my time to focus more on listening to God's word, pray to Him, communicate with Him. I would also like to spend more time to pray for His plan on me, my family and ministry and the development of GOSP4EL, or other things as the Spirit guiding. I think I also need more time to reflect about what happening and what I learned last year.

I would certainly appreciate your prayer. I'll try to write down my reflection and what I learned through this blog. In next 50 days.

I am sure His plan is give us hope.

No comments :